Shahrzad restaurant was established in April 1967 with the efforts of the late Abdolrahim Foroudastan after 2 years of executive steps.
In constructing and completing the restaurant, the opinions of Mr. Ebrahimian were used. Masters such as the Mr.Chaichi, Rashtian and Meratian have displayed their precious art in this restaurant and have left a lasting work of their art which has made Shahrzad not only as a restaurant, but also as an exhibition of Iranian art.
The founder of Shahrzad restaurant had put customer orientation and quality maintenance at the forefront of his work, and after him, other managers have tried to continue his style and method.
All the efforts of the restaurant officials have been the activities to preserve the ancient style of Shahrzad restaurant by using modern equipment and facilities and experienced staff, and to be considered as a symbol of the ancient culture of Iran and Isfahan.
Some of the Facilities of Shahrzad Restaurant are as Follows:
- The main hall of the restaurant, which usually welcomes guests
- Hall No. 2 of the restaurant, which is dedicated to ceremonies and parties with a capacity of 120 people
- Offering Persian and French dishes
- Reception from 11:30 am to 10:30 pm
- Offering food outside the restaurant to esteemed customers
- Ability to transport and deliver food by phone order
- Possibility to provide food for ceremonies and parties outside the restaurant with facilities